Sunday, October 10, 2010

Interior Design Project.




So I have finished my first really hard Interior Design project. What we had to do was get a piece of wall paper and copy it exactly. I picked this bird house. let me tell you this was super hard!!! I started this project at 4pm and ended it and 5am. I couldn't stop because I was so into it. We only had 6 colors and had to make all the colors out of those colors. It was so HARD!!!!! But I am so happy with the result. It was totally worth staying up that late.


The Original




Mine




Both of them


Love Cassie

6 comments:

Kendall said...

Awesome job cass! Is that colored pencil or what? I miss you! I love you :)

danakat said...

You did AMAZING!! Can't wait to see what you do next! :)

Cassie Blake said...

I did it with paint. It was so hard!!!! I only had 6 colors and i had to mix those colors with each other to make those colors. way hard!! and thanks!!

Stacey said...

Love your blog, Cassie! I'll have to check back often to check on you. It was so fun to see you again! We had a blast. Benjamin said it was one of his highlights of the trip!

Kim Mayfield said...

Awesome job!! You are so talented!

shari said...

Cassie, It is so hard to get the paint colors mixed just so. You did a great job. So cool that you shared one of your projects with us. Please continue to share. You rock!