Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HEllo blog world!

Hello Blog world!
I know its been a year since my last blog post. I know Im lame. Well what have I been up to????
Well lets see....
Last fall semester was a super hard semester. I was talking 13 credits and working around 25-28 hours a week. I loved it because that ment money. But my grades suffered. Luckly but also unluckly 2 week before my finals I was at work and I got crazy, intense pain in my stomach.  Long story short I had a tumor on my ovary and then I had a cyst that covered the tumor. And the tumor was the size of a baseball and the cyst was the size of a basketball. I had to go in emergency surgery and I was on "bed rest" for about 2 weeks. I was not aloud to go to school, and I couldn't. I was so weak. So I had to get a medical withdraw. And then my doctor told me on my check up that she couldn't get it all out. And that I will have to go back into surgery in a month or two. So me and my parents thought it would be best for me to come home to Alabama for a semester. So I did. Which I am glad about. I got to babysit my amazing twin nieces everyday!!! And see all my family and friends!! It was a good break from school.Very much needed. It let me look at what I wont to do with my life. And I did figure out what i was going to do with my life. Which is good I think! I also figured out that I will be graduating in April.  And then after I graduate I am going to go on a mision. Im so excited to go on a mission! I know that this is the next step from me in my life.
So this semester I am taking 15 credits and I am working from 10-15 hours a week. And while I was in Alabama I missed seeing the Temple. So I decided that I am going to the Temple al least once a week I have a scheduled time I go after my class on Friday. And I love every moment of it!
I am still getting sick this semester. My stomach hurts like all day. And another long story short I went to the hospital and they told me that my glands that surrond my stomach are inflamed. And if any of you have known me when I was a kid/teenager I have had problems with my glands on my neck. So know I think that I must have a gland decease. ugh. my life.
But anyways there is my life in a nutshell this past year. I am going to try to blog a lot more this year. At least twice a week. But dont hold me to it! haha.
Well I hope you have a great day.
Cassie

4 comments:

Kimberly Cone said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's great that you're discovering what you want to do. You will be an awesome sister mish.

shari said...

love that you blog! I promise to skype you on Sunday. We are having break the fast at our house. So we call you after. Love you

Jessica Shipp said...

Yay an update!

Stacey said...

Cassie -- so sad to hear you've had a hard time! Yuck for surgery. Glad to hear you're doing better and happy to be back up in Utah. Good luck!