Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hump day

So today has been a lazy day thats for sure. Well I didn't just sit around on my couch all day. Well I did but I was drawing my perspective drawing and I also put together another project for my perspective drawing class and also my google sketch-up homework. I plained on doing my space plaining class homework, book of mormon homework, and my finance homework. But that is why I am young and I can stay up till the wee hours of the night. Right now I am in my Perpective drawing class waiting for my teacher to come and check my drawing.
on the bright side I got a surprising email today. Long story short I dont have a place to live in the fall and the winter. I thought I was going to be able to stay in the place where I am now. Which I love but my landlord told too many girls that we could live there next semester. And only 4 girls can live in my apartment and I was the 5th girl she promised. SO I have been looking for a new place. And no real luck, some maybe's but nothing I am dyeing over. But my landlord just emailed me and said that one of the girls wants to sell her contract. And my landlord came to me first. So I haven't signed the contract but I have a place for the next year! Thank-goodness!! I didnt want to move. And I like my ward and my Bishop and I didnt want to move out of the ward. So it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!
Love
Cassie

1 comment:

Jessica Shipp said...

Oh good, that is so exciting. Glad the apartment is working out!