Friday, June 8, 2012

Busy!!!!

Sorry I havnt posted in like a week but I have been crazy busy!! Every night this week I have been up to 1-3 or later in the morning, because I have had so much homework and dead lines and I have been at work later. And then I have been waking up early to work out. So I haven't had much sleep this week. So since I have been so stressed I have cut back on my hours. Which means I will not be shopping, going out to eat, no movies, no nothing. Which is fine, it's going to help me concentrate on school. But tonight I am going to my cousins bachelorette party, which should be way fun! And then tomorrow I am going to my aunt Leslie's house to sew! She is making a bag and I am going to make an iPod holder for when I run! I'm so stoked! And then we are going to swimming! I can't wait for Saturday it is going to be a nice break! I will post pictures of my project on Saturday or Sunday. Well I hope your day is going perfect!
Love Cassie

No comments: