Sunday, June 10, 2012

My great day!

So Saturday was the best. I woke up to a text message from my best friend Aly Giles (fellows). Bryant and Aly asked me out on a picnic date. Of corse i said yes.I couldn't wait till they came to salt lake to hang out with me. But before I had my date i had planed a see day with my aunt Leslie and Lani. It was so fun. I sewed and unpicked what I messed up. And Made an iPod/iPhone running case. It turned out perfect.
And then it was time for my date with Aly and Bryant. It was so fun. Went when to City Creek Mall. And after the mall we went to my house and had a picnic on my porch above my roof. So fun we just talked and cot up with each other lives. It was really fun. After they went home me and my roommates made salsa and guacamole We ate and had some great conversations. In all and all it was a great day!!
Love Cassie

1 comment:

shari said...

I love great days! And I love your iPod case. I'm so happy that you're doing do well. Love you!