Sunday, July 8, 2012

My life so far.

Sorry I have been so lame lately. I have been so busy. As many of u know my family came u Utah to visit me for a month. I have loved them being here! It is so easy to just hang out with my fam and to push of my homework till last min. And to just say oh I will just go to sleep really late. So since my family is in town we have been going everywhere and gone to a lot of parties.

We went to the zoo. Which was really fun. We went with my aunt Di and her grandson, Collin, (I have posted pictures of him before. I love that little man), my aunt Ju and 2 of her kids, Shelby and Quinn, and then my mom, emilee, and the girls. It was so fun!

Of course my cousin Mallory and her husband Willie got married. And with that came tons of parties. It was an amazing wedding. And tons of fun. Congrats Mal and Willie!!

I also went down to provo to help Aly and Brant move. While I was on my way home a got in a car accident. It was not my fault. But I can not drive my car. I hate depending on others.

We have ton tons of shopping! It's what our family does best.

We have had a couple of BBQ's.

We went to Taylorsville's days and watched an amazing firework show.

We went to see the movie Brave. Which was amazing!! Everyone needs to go and see it.

Of course I have been doin tons of homework and been going to school even tho half the time I don't want to because I want to hangout with my family.

Of course we have had tons of slurpees

Also while my family has been here in Utah there has been tons of fires all over the valley. So crazy. It has taken along time to get there under control.
Here are some pics of our adventures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so cute

wedding planner in goa

Unknown said...

An inspirational story of vulnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share

Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Live Alcohol Free Challenge
Twelve Step Books

All the best
for the future
Bren