Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh Tuesday... Oh Tuesday..


Today my sister was yet again called in to sub.... so I am the babysitter once again... and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! i love when my sister has to work cause I get the girls all to my self!! Also i am cooking dinner tonight!! YUM. I will post pictures of my success or of my failure.

Me and my brother are having a Harry Potter Marathon this week. We have watched the first and the second Harry Potters. And watching them again I realized I dont like the second cause of all the spiders! I have never been one to be afraid of spiders but in that movie they are HUGE!!! Im glad I wasn't Ron or Harry.

I signed up for EFY for the YSA today. Its in KY. Were i went to EFY one year. I think it will be way fun!! EFYSA

well I got to go,
Cassie! :)

1 comment:

kg said...

Cassie, you are such a wonderful Aunt, that's so cute you get so excited to watch two little babies all day...and cook dinner! That can be exhausting! They are blessed to have you as their aunt :)