Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I suck at this.

Really I Had a plan....
Write every day on my blog.
That lasted 2 days. Yeah I suck.
Its hard when im home cause im not in my rhythm like I was in Utah. I would always post on my blog after I went to class. But I now everyday is different. Crazy times.
SO my goal this weekend if you remember was to make a height board for the girls and make a playhouse for the backyard for the girls. Neither one of these happened. of course. But I did (or My dad did) buy the wood for the height board. but that is it. I am planing on this weekend cutting it out and sanding it. While my sister, mom, and the girls go up to my Aunt Minda's house for my cousins graduation. I wish I could go but I got to hold down the fort.
On Memorial Day included going to the Wards picnic at a park next to the Mississippi River! I was fun. Me and my sister took the girls for a swim. They LOVED it. But didn't understand the sand under there feet. hahaha.
I loved it!!
Then I went to a movie with Kendall, Wes, and Shelby!! fun night out. :)
So my life is fulled with these little girls!! I love them. But Has made me realized that I am not ready for kids!! I love babysitting them but everyday takes a lot of energy.
But so my sister is packing for the trip and I am going to miss these girls when they are gone. But I will be getting some much sleep!!

well I got to go. I have a job interview!
wish me luck, I might have 3 jobs by the end of this week. lets cross our fingers.
Love Cassie

No comments: