Monday, June 13, 2011

What does E.R. mean to me??

What does E.R. mean to me??

  • 4 hours of sitting and waiting
  • 1 i.v drip
  • 1 butterfly needle
  • 4 blood cultures
  • 1 mono test
  • 1 strep test
  • 1 noise swab
  • 1 shot of Rasfin (spelling?)
  • and TONS of blood takin
And in the end, what did they say....
"you might have a virus"
which means "I have no clue whats wrong with you."

So we sit FOREVER!!!!!! in the waiting room and when they finally bring me and my mom back to a room they lead us all the way to the back past 4-6 empty beds and put us in a room with a eye doctors chair!!! It didn't move back or spin or anything. And it was uncomfortable!!! I thought it might be a holding place. But I was wrong. So I finally ask my doctor if i could get moved to a different room with a bed and he said I will see what I can do. So a nurse came in and brought me a bed. Thank goodness cause we were there for like 2 hours. So my nurse (which im glad that he dosen't work in the children's ER cause he had 4 earrings in both ears, tattoos everywhere, a big skull ring, big chain necklace, and smelt like smoke. ) but he was super fast.
So I was sick from monday to tuesday a full week and a day. ugh!!!!!

while I was sick I was playing with the girls when I had a lot of meds in me and I thought it would be funny to put a diaper on my head. My family says im an embarrassment. And I say Im funny. The girls got a kick out of it!!

i couldn't get it to flip. oh well.

looking at this I am so weird!!!
Well here you go. I got to go.
Love, Cassie
ps i guess me being sick is a good thing cause i lost 10 pounds because of it!

No comments: