Thursday, June 2, 2011

Family COME BACK!!!!

My family left me like 4 hours ago and I am bored out of my mind! What am I going to do when I go back to college. I never thought I would be this way. But here I am.
I miss my fam. sad day... but lucky I have Annie Jr. practice tonight and then tomorrow im going to babysit over night the Herwigs, who I LOVE, and I cant wait for that! :) And then church on Sunday so dont be alarmed since the Blake/Vonk will be a lot smaller!!!
So what todo.
Well something about me....

my favoriate musical:


What is my most over used word:
LIKE
if anyone know me I say like, like all the time. :)

What are my first thoughts when I wake up:
WHY Am I WAKE!!!!!!!! go back to sleep!!
or
That was a weird dream....
hahaha

Do I chew straws:
Yes, when I go to a movie I love to get an extra straw to chew on, so does my sister!

Whats my favorite food:
well.....idk......potatoes??? hahaaha. if you know me at all you would know that I am a sucker for all Potatoes!!!! (except sweet potatoes, i do like sweet potato fries though!)

Do I like to sing:
maybe...a little!
Love Cassie