Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my life...

My life lately has been very hectic!! I end school on the 12th of April and I have 3 more essays to write or finish writing for english. I have one paper left for New Testament. I have to make a color board for Textlies. Thank-goodness I only have like 2 ten question quiz's in Pearl of Great Price, and they are easy. And then I have drafting, I have to draft: one floor plan, one kitchen elevation, one bathroom section, a finish schedule, and a RCP (this shows were the lights go and where the switches and outlets go.) this is something that I learned is that the interior designer figures out where all the lights go.
So I haven't even started on any of that and I have 12 days left!!! go thing all my classes are on tuesdays and thursdays so that means i only have 3 and a half day. Most of my teachers have told us not to come on our last day! :)
What else have I done.....
Well I have figured out my rooming for the fall. That was a little hectic. You could ask my mom I called her like 5 times a day it seems like. BUt I am excited where I am moving. It BRAND NEW (like they are building them right now). And it is right across from my school. And it is going to be furnished, washer and dryer in each unit, granite conter tops, brand new energy saving appliances, huge walk in closets, kitchen, living room, fitness center, theater room, close to work and school, and internet and tv. (they give us a plasma tv.) so after saying this I pay $290 now and then in the fall they are raising the price to $310. And at this new place I will be paying $335. So for all of the extra things I just said I will any be paying $25 more. For me its worth it. A lot of people its not. But I am ready to get out of the place. I like it, but the internet SUCKS and I want my own kitchen.
Any ways what else have I done...
Well I was riding the Trax with some of my friends to go to California Pizza Kitchen (my brother gave me a gift card for my birthday and I have been saving it for a special day) any ways. SO we get on the Trax and this homeless guy is sitting on the bench and we are all standing. Well he starts to talk to me. And I being nice talked back. Well he invited me to sit across for him. So I did, so Im not rude. And he asks me all these questions like where Im from and also where I lived. I did not tell him that one. well the right place where I lived. ANd then it was time for us to get off and I told him goodbye and it was nice meeting him. And then he went to shack my hand and I shook back. And then he kissed the top of my hand.........lets say I was freakingout when we got off the Trax and thank goodness my friend had hand sanitizer. Dana is dyeing laughing, she is like crying at this point. Looking back it was funny. But at the moment, no.
Oh I also went to my cousin's baby shower. Congrats Marisa!!! And i loved seeing everyone. And my uncle and my other cousin fixed my tires! And my car. its running great now! I just got to get my oil changed. but i just don't know when with school, homework, and work. But I will figure out something.
So I think that covers it all.

Love Cassie!

No comments: