Monday, March 21, 2011

Writer Block.

So i am writing a paper about Go Green. And how being "green" has taken over our society. Well I wrote my intro super fast. And then my mind went blank. I have so many ideas, but I dont know where to start. And then its also a research paper sort of. So I have to have 5 sources. And I dont have them and I wont have them till tomorrow when I go to school. So I dont want to start with out them. But then I would only have Wednesday to write it, cause on Thursday we have peer review. But I am have been procrastinating all day today. And I just cant get myself to write it with out the sources. So am I going to write it. I dont think so. It was Laundry day again. I swear it seems like it takes longer and longer every time I do laundry. But today has been a day looking for apartments for me. I am most likely going to stay where I am (where I dont like) or go to this place called the Seasons. Its bran new, like they are building it right now. Granite conter tops, living room, laundry in the unit, brand new appliances, BIG walk-in closets, fitness center, two bathroom two bedroom, plasma tv included, internet/cable included, and fulling furnished. And it is right next to my school. I meen RIGHT next to it. I really like it, but I have to think about it.

So I am so ready to be done with school. I have 4 more weeks of school left and I can wait till Ems, Jared, Mom, and the girls come out!!!!! I am just ready for some parties this summer!!

At weight watcher, after 3 weeks of not going, I forced myself to go. And I gained 1.8. But for three weeks being off of it I thought that that is bad but at least I didn't gain like 5 pounds or something. But I bought I lot of food so that I wont go out to eat somewhere. And I am not going to eat at the Carriage Cafe anymore. For one thing, I ran out of money on my meal plan, the second thing is that its expansive, and its not the best food for me. So I am going to bring my food every day. PB&J anyone!?!?!
YUM!!!
Well Have a great week!!!
Love,
Cassie

No comments: