Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday! :)

If you didn't know today is SUnday! The best day of the week! I love Sunday!! Its a day where I can relax and think about my week. and the week to come. I love Sunday because I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am Mormon!! Yesterday me and my co-worker, Whitney!, were talking about me being a Mormon. Whitney has lived in Utah all her life and is now going to Utah University. She does know about Mormons but she was just asking questions about certain thing. Its was a really good talk. I loved it! And we both learned a lot. So today I wanted to bear my testimony of this church.

I will start it out like how we start it out in my singles ward.

Hi, my name is Cassie Blake and I am from Alabama and this is my second semester her at the LDS Business College. I know that this church and this gospel is the truth! I know that family can be together forever. I know that I will be able to see my loved ones who have already passed on again. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet of the Lord just like Moses and Noah was. I know that Thomas S. Monson is called of God and that he is the prophet of this time and age. I know that the Lord will answer your prayers. If you ask the Lord with complete faith in him he will answer. I know that the Holy Ghost is always with us. He will let us know when things are right and wrong. I love living next to the Temple. the Temple is a great and wonderful place where you can talk to God and he can let you know what to do or just let you know he is there for you. I love living right next to Temple Square. Walking around temple square is so peaceful. You are able to here the sprit, even though out side the walls is a big city with all its noise. I love my family and I am grateful for all of the support that they and my friends give me. I know that I am a daughter of God. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Today the Fellows, my second family, is here visting Aly, one of my best friends who is attending BYU. They came down and went to Music and the Spoken Ward (this is a program that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir put on every Sunday morning) and then they are going to go to church with me. And I am going to sing today at church. I am so excited to see them! And to see Aly. I haven't seen her since Christmas. I cant wait to show them my school. If you didn't know LDC Business College is just one building that had 10 floors. I LOVE it!!!!!!!! The class sizes are small and its is the middle of everything in Salt Lake City. Perfect location!!


Also if you have been wondering about my Weight Watcher Journey and why I haven't posted about it in two weeks, well thats because I have not been good about counting my points each day. And I haven't weighed in because of that. But I have made a promise that I am going to be a lot better this week. So yeah.

Well after church and staying by to the Fellows. I am going to go to my Aunt Di's house where I am going to have some great food and have some great time hanging out with my aunt, my uncle, and my cousins!! We will watch the amazing show the Amazing Race. And talk a lot about everything.

Love,
Cassie

P.S. Dana left me and again this weekend to see her new nephew. But lets just stay I am taking it a lot better then last week. last week I stayed in my room the whole time. But so far I have stayed up with some new friends till 3 in the morning and I have gone to the Temple on a Temple Trip and I went out for Ice Cream with a huge group and had tone of Fun.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are so awesome, Cassie!