Sunday, March 6, 2011

I suck at photoshop!

Ok I haven't wrote in a week and I need to get back on track. So earlier this week I changed my background on my laptop to a picture of me and Madelyn. I LOVE this picture!!!!! By the way if you make it on my background of my laptop you are truly loved by me. It gets changed like once a week cause I want to see all of my old friends and remember some loved memories. Well back to the picture of me and Madelyn, we booth had really bad red eyes, so I decided that I was going to fix that. Well instead I deleted Madelyn's eye. And in the frantic moment I saved it and clicked the Xon the top of the window cause I couldn't look at it. Well there was know way to change it back so this picture was ruined. But it was still my background with both eyes on Madelyn's face. I tried seeing if I could save it as a picture, but no good. So I cant get myself to change my background because otherwise the picture with both eyes will be gone. Heres the pic.

Its so sad. :(

On a happier note I finished "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Theft" so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I read it from 5pm-1am. I loved it!!!! I couldn't get myself to stop cause I knew I was so close to being done. I cant wait to read the next book in the series. Who would have figured that I would have said the I LOVE READING!!!! This is crazy. Its like I need to e-mail all my English teachers and say hey I started reading in college and I love it! Thanks Aunt Ju!!!! your the best.

I love living so close the my family out here. For once I feel like they are my family not just people we come and see when we come to Utah. I love my Aunt Di and Aunt Ju, they feed me on Sundays and let me watch some TV. Its crazy for once my Aunt Ju's kids, my cousins, remember my name and remember who I am. I dont have to tell them who I am and them being like all shy cause they dont know me. And for once I feel like my cousins Lu and Mal, Aunt Di's kids, think of my as a friend. I love them so much! They might see me and a 13 year old like they used to, but I dont think they do anymore. Just the way we hang out and talk. I love playing Michel Jackson with them and watching The Amazing Race. Lives good!

Love, Cassie

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I feel your pain on the photoshop thing. Also, Benjamin and Lindsey got me hooked on the Percy Jackson books too. We have all read the whole series now and love it!