Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green day!!

So today is Green day, I found this out when I went to school today and I noticed a common color on everyone. Green. Lets just say I forgot. I knew it was this week and I knew it was today, yesterday, but when I woke up this morning it didn't cross my mind. I got dressed, got ready and walk to school. When I walked in to class what was I wearing a purple shirt from The Gap. HAHAHA. It just makes me laugh. But for once I didn't get pinched. I guess thats a plus. Anyways...... today was a good day. I had a good time in my classes and then I Skype with the Girls, jared, and ems. oh and mom in the background. But for some reason they could hear me but I couldn't hear them. weird. it seems like that happens every time. But I LOVED seeing the girls!!!! They were soooooooooooooo cute!! I cant wait to see them in on April 12th!! They are coming out here. Jared, Emilee, Mom, and the Girls are coming out to see me and the fam. And then help me move out of the Plaza (this is where i live now). And then Ems and Jared and the Girls are living the 19th. And then me and Mom will start are drive home. Yes I am coming home for the summer!! I cant wait to see everyone!!! And to be home again. Go to some amazing dance parties. Sleepovers. staying up till the wee hours of the night (even though I do that in college). Oh and did I mention Smallville the latest season (with Kendall!!!). Oh and maybe a trip to Atlanta to vist my much missed family the Stokers!!! Its going to be a great summer fulled with hard work. I am going to have 2 jobs maybe 3 if i can find another one. nanny anyone???????? I'm great with kids!! And I love them to death. Well im off to bed. I cant wait to see all of my Alabama friends!! And to sit on the Blake/Fellows row in church!! haha.

LOVE,
Cassie

No comments: