Sunday, February 13, 2011

19.... can you believe it???? i cant.

div>
Me, Cassie Blake, is 19. I must say I dont feel different. A little different but not by much. Yesterday what did I do... well I went to Weight Watchers and I losed 1.8 pounds! so thats 4.8 pounds total! Im happy thats for sure!!! After Weight Watchers I did have to go into work. but it was all good I worked from 12-6 so I hang out with my friends after work. Also I had to sell $1500, and I sold $2000!! I sold a huge suitcase and a buch of jewelry. woot woot!! but so since it was my birthday my co-workers bought me a red velvet cupcake!! yummo!!!!!! I ate it for breakfast today!

So after work I came home and Skyped with the family and opened my presents. I got games, money (which I am going to buy the zebra suitcase from Brighton with), and some vera bradley glasses case and contact travel case. I loved everything!!! thanks fam!!!!!!!!!



I have been wanting this luggage since I started. So after Skype me and my friends decided to play games and just have fun. So we played some of the new games I got for my birthday and they bought me a ice cream cake from basket robins and then we went to this Valentines day party down stairs and there was a chocolate fountain with all of the amazing foods you can put in it. Again...yummo!!!!







Then dinner of choice...... Micky D's!!!!! And I little fact about me I love Diet Coke, and I defiantly got the large one of course!

I had a great birthday with some great and amazing friends!!!!!!!!



Love, Cassie

3 comments:

Jessica Shipp said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! Sounds like you had a great time. Hope you are doing well.

Mallory Rachel said...

yay i love this cass!!! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday!! We missed you on Sunday! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

another little known fact is that for your 7th birthday. (your very first birthday in Alabama). Your dinner of choice was once again Mickey D's.