Friday, February 18, 2011

where do i fit in?

ok everyone so this week fo me has been a little depressing. so 4 count them 4 of my friends has been asked to get married. ugh and 2 of my other friends are just waiting for the ring. and another one of my friends even though she says there not going to get married any time soon I can feel the proposal coming.

now dont get me wrong I do not want to get married!!! But a date would be nice.

but so I have been missing my fam a lot lately, with my birthday and with missing my nieces 1st birthday (which I feel like a horrible aunt)

I have been working a lot lately and my feet are killing me. but i guess I get what I ask for, 3 weeks ago I asked my boss if I could get more hours and she said for sure. But it has takin it toll on my feet. I had to buy foot insoles.

So there will be no report on Weight Watchers this week because I am working tomorrow in the morning, so another week of waiting but I should pull out a bigger number since I didnt go this week. Well thats the goal.

Can I just say I stink at Bananagrams.

Oh and today after this post I am going to go through all my clothes. Cause I have to many clothes that I havn't even wore since I have moved here. So I am going to give them to this store down here called Uptown Cheap Skate. You can turn your clothes in for money.

I feel like me and Dana spend way to many nights at home asking the question "what are we going to do?" " I guess watch Friday Night Lights." Which by the way we are already on season 3. I feel like out side of a couple of school friends we really dont ever hang out with anyone and we dont really know how to even strike up s conversation with people in our ward or guys for a matter a fact. i guess thats why I haven't got any dates so far after being out here. You know I was taught all my life that when you turn 16 you will get your first date. yeah that didn't happen. My first date even though it was fun when I got there, was when I was 17 and I was the guys 3rd choice. (it was a group date and the other 2 girls already had dates, oh and he asked both of the girls right in front of me.) And then everyone told me its ok Cassie that you only went on like 3 dates cause when you get to college you will get a date every week. wrong again. I guess its just me cause at first I was saying it was the guys but what I told you about all my friends getting married it must be me. Which make since cause when I go to church we just try to find an open spot and then I keep to my self. I mean I answer questions in sunday school and RS. And people know me (i think) but they dont KNOW me. SOoooooo I am going to sing at ward prayer this week and then in Sacrament next month.

thanks everyone for letting me vent.

Love, Cassie

6 comments:

Mallory Rachel said...

Cass! Babe stop stressin! You're beautiful & you don't need to worry about going on dates. When you worry, that's when it won't happen. You are still sooo young! Just go out with the girls & have fun! There are tonzz of parties down in provo, so go to those! Boys everywhere! Keep doing what you're doing & I promise things will all work out! Come to my house this weekend! I'm home & willie is out of town! We can play & vent ;) Love you cous!!

funhouse said...

Cassie,your blog entry made me sad! So heres a pep talk! Remember your post about your goal with Dana to sit beside someone new each Sunday, and also at lunch? Do that and practice asking questions about the new person. Find something you have in common with them. And ask your home teachers where the ldsbc guys hang out! Hope this helps! Love you guys! Keep smiling!

Diana said...

Cassie, my darling girl! Come hang out with us this weekend. I know life is hard and it's hard to know what the Lord has in store for us. But He loves you - and we do too! Just keep putting you and your darling personality out there and it will pay off. Don't get down on yourself! We love you!

Julia said...

Oh Cassie! I remember having those feelings myself. Even though I dated, it was always there in the back of my mind. You remind me a lot of my BFF Stasie. Rarely dated, greatest girl in the world! Married the 3rd person she ever went out with and he was her first kiss. They were made for each other. I know there is someone out there for you and the Lord will give him to you when it is time. Just have fun right now because when you get older life gets so weighed down with big responsibilities. We would love to have you come hang with us. The kids adore you and so do I!! Chin up. We love you and the Lord loves you. XOXO

Jessica Shipp said...

Cassie! Well happy late Birthday! I love reading about your life, so good to see all that is going on. Don't worry about the date things, it will happen just make sure you are having fun that is the best part of college i promise not dating!

Kimberly Cone said...

Cassie! Just reading this. BTW you are doing so well keeping up with your blogging. I felt a lot of pressure when I was at byu-i when it came to dating and watching so many of my roommates get engaged. The truth is most of those girls are insane! Getting married so young is a BAD idea. Marriage takes a lot of work and it's not the fairy tale that it seems at first. Dating, however is fun but it takes time to become comfortable with yourself enough to learn how to flirt and attract guys. Don't stress because you are beautiful and so fun and so many people love you. Guys are important and it's fun when they like you but they are also big weights that we have to drag around. haha!