Friday, February 25, 2011

Sick once again.

So last night I was so congested that I woke up like every hour. And then when I woke up this morning I had a runny noise, head ache, no voice, sore throat, and I ached everywhere. My legs kill, I guess from tossing and turning last night. UGH!!!!! So I had to call in sick for work even though I need the money. But I have to work tomorrow too, and they need me more tomorrow. So I am reating up. Not really I have a boat load of homework to do. I have 3 papers due on tuesday, I have finish 1 but I haven't even started on the others. And then I have to draw 3, count them 3 elevations for drafting. And I am so confused about those. Can I just say they are SUPER hard. And I need to do this all today because I am working tomorrow, sunday, and monday. UGH again!! pity party for me. Well I need to get cracking on all my work. So I am going to go. but I will leave you with some pictures i found off of StumbleUpon!


newspaper anyone?
Can you find the people?

I wish this was my keyboard!!! YUM!!!
I want this to be my room!!!!!!!!!! that view!!!!!!!


LOVE, Cassie! :)

No comments: