Saturday, February 26, 2011

crazy times doing homework!

So yesterday when me and dana where doing our drafting homework we got a little cooky. After 2 hours of drafting, and our backs killing us. Dana leaned back in her chair and I just happened to have my camera ready.





So I kind of made her reenact it to get pictures. But it was so funny!!!!! I was dyeing laughing!!

Me and dana don't have the best of luck with our chairs. My seat cushion almost everyday falls out from under me. So when this happened to Dana we had to take pictures of when this happens to me.



But beside all of that I finished my drafting homework and I must say I rock. I had to do 3 elevations: one of a kitchen wall, one of a kitchen island, and one of a bathroom wall. We had to personalize them. We had a floor plan to work off of (just the dimensions). But I loved do it!!!! It was so fun and I know that this is the right major of me. So here is some pictures of the finished drawings. Sorry some of the pictures didn't turn out that great. I didnt have the best of light.

Kitchen wall. 12 by 12 tile backsplash, double ovens, and conter top range
far away picture os the kitchen wall, the ceiling went all the way up to the roof. the tallest point is 19 feet.
This the the island. on the right is a dish washer, and then a farm house sink. and the counter top is a wood block. (that is what I want for my kitchen!)

This is one of the walls of the master bath, it is a full tub, and the shower and backsplash tile is glass tile. and the shower door and wall (that you can see though) is glass.
close up on the shower and one of the sinks. the other sink is on the other wall and we didn't have to draw it.
this is the tub and a little window.

Well I hope you liked my post. A lot of pictures today.
oh and I lost .8 today at weight watchers, so i am up to -5.6 pounds lighter!! My 5% goal is 9 pounds so I am 3.4 pounds away!

Oh and another thing, my Aunt Julia convinced me to read Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, after watching the movie. ( I LOVE that movie!) I am on chapter 4 and ready it is SOOOOOOOO different then the movie, but I really like it so far.


Love, Cassie

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Cassie -- I love reading your blog! You are hilarious! By the way, can you come help decorate my house? I love your drafting homework.

Julia said...

So glad you are liking the book! I love your drawings. Maybe you can help me decorate my next house!