Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sis, you are one year older and hopefully wiser.

So my sister is turning 31 today. Can you believe it?? She has had a lot happen to her this year. She had twin girls that will also be turning a year older this month. I cant believe it. My sister moved from Wyoming to Alabama right after the babies were born. Can I just say, Me and my sister has never really lived together. If you dont know me and my sister are 12 years apart. So when my family moved from Utah to Alabama my sister went to college. So yes me and my sister lived together for 6 years. But I really only remember a couple of things about my sister and about Utah. So when she and rick and the girls moved into our house at first it was like they were on vacation. But then it became real. Well lets just say their was a couple of fights. But in the end when I left I missed it. I miss the girls playing, crying, and screaming. I miss making fun of rick.

I miss my sister.
These are the thing I miss doing with my sister.
  • bossing me around (well I didn't do this with her)
  • talking, no surprise
  • going on walks with the girls
  • going to Walmart with her
  • watching movies (even tho she didn't like this part, I guess I talk to much)
  • going shopping
  • playing with the girls
  • going to TGI Fridays (and getting potatoes skins appetizer, yum)
  • I love crashing her car. just kidding, but this did happen. oh and it was her new car.
  • I love her cruch-top-a-let chicken (I think thats how you spell it)
  • making fun of my brother. ( I love you buddy!!!!)
  • I love my sister.







I love you sis!!!

Love,
Cassie

No comments: