Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday!

I had a really great time at church today. We sat with these really cute girls that live by the capital. They were so sweet and way funny!! Me and Dana has decided that we were going to try and meet at new person or sit by a new person every sunday and try to sit by new people when we eat at the Cafe.
Me and dana got home taught today.

Oh dana and I made cupcakes for my Aunt Di because we were doing a birthday dinner tonight for her. I wont mention her age (cause she would kill me), but her birthday is on tuesday. So it was way fun everyone was there and we just talked and ate and me and dana played the michel jackson game to work off the pounds. Cause i'm going to weigh in tomorrow, and I will give you an update tomorrow.

Well me and dana are going to watch are new favorite show friday night lights.

love,
Cassie

No comments: