Friday, January 28, 2011

work and a surprise in the mail!!

So this morning I watched The Biggest Loser!! Can I just say I love that show!!!!!! Its so good!
anyways then I went to work for 9 hours. UGH!!!! It was so long and my feet kill but I will deal with it. I mean I kind of have to right? But It was a really great sale day! I sold over $1000! woot woot!

Then I came home and what was sitting on my desk???!?!?!?!?!

A letter from my Cousin Matt, I mean Elder Kjar! It was the best letter I have ever read!!! He is having so much fun at the MTC and he can't wait to go out into the mission field! In his writings it sounds like he is like 30 years old. He has matured so much in just 2 weeks. Its crazy. He writes all these amazing things about the MTC and about the gospel that it makes me wont to go on a mission NOW!! He said this, "If I were asked where the spirit like to be, I wouldn't say the church, or even the Temple, but the MTC. The spirit flows through here like a warm breeze. He walks by me and stands by me everyday and helps me teach to my fullest extent. The Lord loves everyone of his children. It's my job to show them the path to come back to Him. I can't wait for the day when I get to see my Savior, Standing before me, and Inviting me into his merciful embrace. I know that he is my Savior, my Redeemer, and my Friend."
Isn't this kid amazing!!! I want to be like him when I grow up. (even tho we are the same age)
love,
Cassie

No comments: