Sunday, January 23, 2011

Michael Jackson, The Experience Wii Game!


So last Sunday was way fun! I had a great time at church and then after Dana and I went to my Aunt Di's house for dinner. And the whole gang was there: Aunt Di, Uncle Lance, Lu, Trent, and Mallory. Food was great and for desert Di bought some amazing cupcakes. Mine was strawberry shortcake. YUM!!!!!! But after dinner thats when the real fun happened. Lu and Trent got the new Michael Jackson game for the Wii. Lets just say it is the beat game ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go and buy it so bad after I played it, but then I realized I didn't have a Wii. poor me. :( :(

This is the best game ever!!! Oh and did I get a work out from this!!!! Its so fun and your working out at the same time.

So after an hour and a half of being Michael, we decided to switch to Wii sports. And that was also fun. Lets just say I cant wait to play this game tonight!!!!

Love,
Cassie

No comments: