Friday, January 21, 2011

What to do with my life??? Mission?

So Im going to admit it. I haven't been the best mormon I could be. Like I was never called a molly mormon. And to tell you the truth I have only read the Book of Mormon once all the way thru. And that was when my amazing young woman leaders decided to have a Book of Mormon read-a-thon. And thank-you all so very much for that!!! I loved it and learned so much from it. But anyways. I have decided that I want and that the Lord wants me to go on a mission when I am 21 years old. And I have been really thinking about this.... How could Heavenly Father want me, Cassie Blake, to go on a mission. So I finally decided if the Lord asks I will do. But I am in no shape to go on a mission. Thank-goodness I have 2 more years to get my act together. So I have found out in my 18 years of my life that I cant just go head-on in a situation. I have to take it slow. And concur one thing at a time. So I sad to admit this, but I am working on prayer right now. Lets just say I really didn't pray before. But I am changing my life. After I have prayed every night and morning, and REALLY prayed, I will move on to reading the Book of Mormon everyday and then also praying. And then so on and so forth. I know it will be hard, but I know it is the right thing. And then when its time to go on my mission, where ever that my be, I will be ready to serve the Lord.

Oh I have also decided to take my 2 year interior design program slow, so that I will get done in 3 years. I am working on my 2 semester. And if my math is right I will be done a couple months after I turn 21. perfect timing!

just my thoughts for the day,
Love
Cassie

2 comments:

Mallory Rachel said...

yay cass!! You're such a babe! Love you! See ya tomorrow :)

Stacey said...

Cassie, I'm so proud of you. A mission would be just amazing!