Saturday, January 22, 2011

what have i done all day????

well I woke up at 8am cause weight watchers meeting was at 8:45. I lost 2.4 pounds!!!! woot! woot! Can I just say doing weight watchers on a meal plan in college is HARD!!! but Im doing it. So what else did I do today????? well I have slept. actually I just woke up. I forced my self to wake up so I could sleep tonight. But trust me I want to go back to sleep! What am I going to do the rest of the day. I think some movie watching. I am a huge movie watcher, if you didn't know that. I love almost every movie!! but because I watch movies so much I'm starting to run out of movies that I just resonantly watched. i guess that means 5 dollar movies at Walmart will be calling my name next time I go to Walmart. Well I am going to go and watch "Just my luck" and "Sweet Home Alabama" two great chic flicks!!!

Today has been a great day cause I lost 2.4 pounds but also a boring day.
love ya,
Cassie

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Great job on the weight loss Cass! I believe it would be hard to lose weight in college! I LOVE Sweet Home Alabama!