Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogging???


So as you all know I have not been the beet blogger in the world the past couple of months. So as a new year resolution I have decided that I am going to write on my blog 5 times a week. And that Im not going to write on tuesdays and thursdays, cause thats when I have school. Well I must say that this wasn't all my idea. My english teacher told us that if we write in a journal or a blog for 5 days every week of the semester we will get extra credit. But I must say Im glad I am going to do it. Cause I love writing on my blog. So what has my life been like so far?!?!?!?!?!?

Well Anna and I had decided to not be roommates this semester. It was a hard decision but I know it was the right one. So I moved two floors down into Dana Hudson room. Weird fact about Dana and I, we went to EFY one year together and were put in the same group. So after EFY we added each other on Facebook and we didn't stay in contact. Until I posted on Facebook "I cant wait to go to LDSBC!" She saw this post and commented on it and we found out that we are going to the same college, majoring in the same thing, and living in the same place. Lets just say we have been best friends ever since we moved here. Can I say I love EFY and Facebook!!

Date report..... no comment.

And as of Saturday I have joined Weight Watchers. Lets Just say I am not happy with my weight right now and I now it is going to be hard as a college student but I can do it. And so far I have done great!!!
I am taking two religion classes and I love them both!! I am taking Pearl of Great Price and New Testament 1. I love my Pearl of Great Price class, my teacher I had last year for Mission Prep, and he is the best! My New Testament 1 class is way cool, our teacher is taking the New Testament and finding all of the characteristics of Jesus Christ. So its like its a learn who Jesus Christ is class. I love it!

Work is good. If you didn't know I work at Brighton Collectibles. It is a jewelry store, if you still don't know what it is when you see my mom the next time just look at her jewelry and I bet you a hundred dollars its from Brighton.

I have classes from 10am-9pm on tuesdays and 10am-7pm on thursdays. Some of you might say Im crazy but I really like it. Cause I have a bunch of time to do homework and I have a four day weekend every week. Oh and its great for work!

Well Im going to go, its getting late and I have school tomorrow.
Love,
Cassie





3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my Cassie - I miss you and your smiling face! I love that you have a blog - how did I not know that? Good for you to be setting a goal of blogging 5 times a week - whether it's for class or not! Good for you for doing Weight Watchers - I have been doing Sparkpeople.com since I work full time and then go home to be a mom & wife. Anyhow - good to see you on here and I can't wait to see what you have to say next!

kg said...

Way to go Cassie! You are busy, but like you said -you can do it! I'm glad you're enjoying school and working hard :)

Unknown said...

Cassie, you are too cute! I didn't know you had a blog :) I love your outlook on life, good luck with all your goals. I know you can accomplish them with the right attitude and the help of Heavenly Father. (But you already knew that).
You're wonderful!
Love,
Haylee