Saturday, January 29, 2011

yum!!!!

So today I was not able to make it to Weight Watchers today because I had a Brighton staff meeting this morning. And by the time I got done and came home and got ready they were closed by the time I was ready. So.... I will be going in on Monday and thats when I will give my report.

But so Dana and I went to Costco for lunch today. (free samples!!!)

Then we went the target and I bought a new laundry basket(it has wheels!!!). My other laundry basket has been completely ruined!!! So this was a much needed purchase.

But the exciting thing that we did today is that dana's sister gave us the password to her Netflix so we are watching Friday Nights Lights, its a TV show, it is supper good!!! Its like Remember the Titans but a TV show.

And then I made us some Potatoes and eggs!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It reminds me of home thats for sure! My mom always made potatoes and eggs. She taught me well! Can I just say yummy!!

love,
Cassie

No comments: