Monday, January 24, 2011

today...

So today I wrote a letter to my cousin Elder Matthew Kjar. Thats right he's an Elder. I went on line to this amazing website www.dearelder.com . This website is so cool they send letters for free to the MTC and you can send cookies or anything really (for a price) but I thought that was really cool. Who ever thought of this website I would like to thank them.

Well today I started and finish all my homework which I thought I was never going to finish. But I just decided that I was going to sit at my desk and not get distracted. Which my roommate Dana would vouch for and say that I get distracted by the littlest of things. If you only knew how long it takes me just to write on the blog, you would laugh.

Anyways, my teacher told me about this great program that you download off of the internet. And it is the amazing program that helps people, like me, who cant spell. Its like ten times better then spell check. So if you have children that have a hard time spelling I completely recommend it. Its free to download, and it's called ginger software. The website is called www.gingersoftware.com
I love it.

Well I am going to finish getting ready and go to Walmart, cause this girl needs some milk!
love ya,
Cassie

No comments: